Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Sale-A-Bration!


It's Sale-A-Bration Time!
Yeah!
Form January 4th till March 31st
You will get free products 
with every € 60,- order.
These products come in a separate folder

The Sale-A-Bration Folder!





 I had fun making the project below with one of the free items from the Sale-A-Bration flyer. This stampset is called Any Occasion.

I made a set of cards with matching Envelopes. And a box to put them in.





I used my Envelope Punch Board for my envelope. I love this board but sometimes I need a different size envelope and then I use the Envelope Generator. It's ideal to use together with your Envelope Punch Board. 


All products used can be ordered in my online shop. Happy Shopping!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for visiting my blog. Please let me know if you have a question.