Thursday, January 5, 2017

Glitter and Glamour

I got some presents for my birthday and they came in a lovely giftbag. I like the design on the bag and tried to copy that on my card. I didn't have gold Glimmer Paper so I changed the colors. I used Soft Sky with Silver Glimmer Paper and black and white polka dots as the background. I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.

My card.
The inspiration.
And a tip on being frugal. I cut out the middle part of my Silver Glimmer Paper mat so save some of that paper. You only see a small bit of it so you don't really need a 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" mat. And now I can use the middle piece for another project.



All product can be ordered through my online store.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for visiting my blog. Please let me know if you have a question.