Thursday, August 17, 2017

Rainbow Maker Card Class

I had a lot of fun making this card.
I'm following another awesome Online Card Class and this time it's all about making rainbows. I'm a bit behind with posting my card as we were going to switch providers last week but didn't with the result that we went offline for 4 days!! Thanks to unlimited data we did have contact with the outside world but coverage in our area is not too great and watching videos didn't work at all. So I had to binge watch all 6 days this week.

But here is my card.  I stamped a small Dragonfly with versamark and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder, it's subtle but it's there. I used a stencil and ink to make my rainbow.






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for visiting my blog. Please let me know if you have a question.